Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tool Tattoos And manufacturing techniques

Tool Tattoos And manufacturing techniquesTool Tattoos
Tool Tattoos And manufacturing techniquesTattooing remains a popular thing in the world. According to the Great Dictionary of Indonesian Language, a tattoo means a picture (painting) in part (member) of the body. The presence of tattoos on the body in a very old world culture exists and can be found in all corners of the world. Historically, it was tattooed body has been made since 3000 years BC (before Christ) tablets.
Tattoos are created as a symbol or marker, may provide a pride for the owner and the symbol of the courage of the owner of the tattoo. Since the first tattoos have also made such purposes. Tattoos trusted as a symbol of luck, social status, beauty, maturity, and self-esteem.
Special coverage of this, X Crew meet some users this tattoo in the city of Pontianak. One is Reska Septian Akbar. Well, how many tattoo's already existing in your body? "I started to have a tattoo since 4 months ago. Until recently, I've had 6 tattoos on the hands and feet. And in a moment, would add a 7 fruits," clearly Setia Budi residents of this street.
Why are you so interested in creating a tattoo? Not afraid of the pain that you made Serves as a tattoo? "I think the tattoo is an art form that is so cool. During this time I always pake original equipment, so it was not so sick if compared with homemade tattoo equipment," continued this gorgeous boy.It is not much different expressed by Oldi. Sweet black guy on this one has 3 tattoos who live in the legs and back. "In 2008, I began to try to put a tattoo on my body. Because not satisfied, I started adding tattoos on other body parts," he said. Going forward, doski emang plans to add another tattoo. "But for now, I want ngebetulin tattoos that I've previously pairs. Point, so that the color and shape better, "continued the boy who lived in the area this Jeruju.
One guy who is also a hobby using tattoos is Muhammad Davi Yunan. This one guy who is currently installing a tattoo on his back and chest. "I put on a tattoo when I was in college in Jakarta. Incidentally, a friend of my campus, there are clever to make a tattoo," he explained.
Although it acknowledges that making a tattoo hurt, this one guy who I think is also not deterrent to add a tattoo on his body. "The feeling to have a tattoo addict fair. I myself plan to add to an existing tattoo on my body. Anyway, if get a good tattoo, I'll add more," he added.
With three different users on a permanent tattoo, Dino Aldino which is still a student prefers to use temporary tattoos on her wrist. "I really was not interested utnuk install a permanent tattoo. In addition to pain, I also prefer to use temporary tattoo ink from henna. The loss is not so long, and can be replaced, instead of whenever we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...