Thursday, March 25, 2010

terrible Tattoo

terrible Tattoo

I did get off to a fast start and was able to make acceptable tattoos early on, but it took a few years before everything felt comfortable. Because of this, I feel that the best way to benefit your tattoo work is to tattoo, tattoo, tattoo.
Besides, I happen to know handfuls of tattoo artists that have absolutely no formal art training and they are fantastic tattoo artists. Having a formal art background might make a few things easier, but when all is said and done, it really doesn’t matter all that much.

terrible Tattoo

I know you are into stock market trading in your spare time. Do you plan to do more "trading" in the years ahead? What about the market intrigues you?
I do plan on continuing to trade. It has turned into quite an obsession. I got involved with trading about five years or so ago after some terrible investments opened my eyes, I felt compelled to educate myself on my mistakes. I took a class at the local college and read every book I could get about technical analysis. I put my focus on day trading stocks because I didn’t want to hold positions overnight where I couldn’t access them in case they went against me. Nowadays, I specifically day trade the E-mini futures contracts.
After learning about the market (and continuing to learn), you realize that the charts and graphs, and all of the little squiggly lines are all representations of people and their decisions. That is what I am watching every weekday morning, a visual representation of other peoples’ opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...